Homework (Suggested) Tasks
- For Class: Sunday August September 2018
- For Class: Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th February : Homework
- For Class: Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th February : Homework
- For Class: creative writing tasks: Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th February
- For Class: words from our class on Saturday 24th February
- For Class: Saturday 3rd March and Sunday 4th March
- For Class: Saturday 17th March and Tasks for Sunday 18th March as well as previous week’s.
Each week: I’ll be circulating books for you all to read, or please refer to your own book (from library etc.) Please read a couple of pages, or chapters each week.
Please choose a memorable/significant passage/description. (ie It might be a passage that has interesting descriptions of people, or some sharp-witted dialogue, or a description of a scene/event/anecdote.) Please write a short explanation (a few sentences); why is it important or interesting? Underline at least two new words to share with the class.
Every week: please learn two words from the “Tone words” list: pp. 66 – 67. We will work through exercises in this workbook. (For samples of this work, pls see: Red Workbook Exercises.)