The following pages contain sample responses, student responses, feedback and tips for improvement. (So that you can get maximum benefit from the exercises and activities, please follow the workbook. You can purchase it below.)
First step: see using analytical terminology more effectively
If you wish to download the exercises for immediate use, please click here to access a PDF version. This consists of all exercises featured on this page.
- Now Turn to Exercise 10, p. 13
- Now Turn to Exercise 13, p. 18
- Now Turn to Exercise 14, p. 20
- Now Turn to Exercise 15, p. 22
- Now Turn to Exercise 16, p. 23.
- Now Turn to Exercise 18, pp 30-31
- Now Turn to Exercise 19, p. 32.
- Now Turn to Exercise 20, p. 33
- Now turn to Exercise 22, p. 36 Sport Talk
- Now turn to Exercise 25: p. 38
- Now Turn to Exercise 31: The nightmare they deserve, p. 56
- Now Turn to Exercise 39, p. 69, Camelcide
- Now Turn to Exercises 41 and 42 (Writing the Essay)
If you wish to purchase the workbook, please click here. It will be despatched within 3 working days.
Return to Green Workbook, summary page
SPECIAL DEAL: THE SERIES OF THREE LANGUAGE ANALYSIS WORKBOOKS FOR $60.00 (FREE POSTAGE)