Better Essays: Chapter 2 – Reasoning Strategies
In this Chapter, you will learn how to develop a convincing argument with a logical sequence of ideas based on sound evidence.
Exercises 5 – 15, pp. 20 – 42
- See Exercise 5: Loony idea says the expert, p. 23
- See Exercise 6: Using statistics, p. 24
- See Exercise 7: Examine the people stories, p. 26
- See Exercise 8: P-plate extensions overdue, p. 28
- See Exercise 9: Sharing the fat load? p. 30
- See Exercise 10, A good place to start and Doing their best, p. 31
- See Exercise 11: Pocket money: How much? p. 33
- See Exercise 12: Should the government ban child beauty pageants, p. 34
- See Exercise 13: Should the government lower the voting age to 16 years of age? p. 13
- See Exercise 14: Banning mobile phones in the car, p. 38
- See Exercise 15: Should smacking be a criminal offence? p. 41
- See Exercise 16, Should secondary school start at 10 am?, p. 42.
Return to the Better Essays Home Page