Text-specific essay-writing classes; Argument Analysis at various levels; English Language commentaries; metalanguage and much more …. My classes connect with a Membership Page: resources of exercises or texts, essay samples, essay plans; key notes on views/values/ narrative devices; key scenes etc.; do’s and don’ts. (I run both “Zoom” and small group classes.)
Queens Birthday holiday timetable. I’ll be running a few classes only. Enjoy a break!
Saturday 13th June
3.15 – 4.15 pm: (Advanced): Arguments (VCE) Viewpoints/arguments/metalanguage/comparisons and analytical terms (See Example from previous class)
Sunday 14th June
2.30 – 3.30 pm: Year 7-8-9 Essays
Zoom + Membership Page
- Green (Middle): Argument, reasoning and persuasive skills/analytical terminology: Zoom Plus Green Membership Package
- See Expression and Clear Writing Notes
- Argument Analysis (VCE) (See link: Zoom plus Orange Membership Package)
- Text Response: Rear Window ( Rear Window Zoom Membership)
- Text Response: See William Wordsworth Essays/Zoom classes
- Text response: Station Eleven (zoom) essay-writing classes
- For extra comprehension for scholarship class, pls see THIS great page.
UPCOMING : Online Scholarship Classes:
Contact: email@example.com (Ph: 0400 568 657)