This is a downloadable PDF file.
This resource offers extensive support for “Rear Window”. It consists of:
- * notes on the themes, characters, key ideas, key symbolism and film techniques
- * 12 essays and essay plans (ideal for both mainstream and EAL)
- * background note on McCarthyism and 1950s America
- * 5 page summary of film metalanguage: students will learn how to incorporate (embed) film terminology seamlessly into their essays. This is a critical component of a high score.
- * Plus 4 samples of creative essays. (54-page pack)