Analysing Arguments; an essay-writing guide includes paragraph and essay plans relating to an author’s key arguments/views and their persuasive and reasoning strategies.
- Purchase a copy for just $23.95 and you can work through the exercises and our tips.
- In order to write an A+ essay, you must clearly and succinctly identify the author’s main contention and supporting reasons (in your own words); identify the persuasive strategies that are critical to the author’s views, and evaluate their purpose. Choose appropriate quotes for a word-level analysis.
- Our online support also includes: “suggested responses”; paragraph plans, and most importantly, the metalanguage (analytical vocabulary) that will make a Real Difference to the quality of your response.
- Please click here to see the difference between our A+ essay-method and a C+ essay (typical textbook-style)
- Compare a student’s paragraph before and after using this A+ Workbook.
- A+ paragraphs/essays. $23.95
Return to Now turn to exercises