Year 12 Study notes for English
Section A: Text Response
Section : Text Pairs
Area Study 2: Arguments, Language and Persuasion
- See Early Bird Notes for VCE students practice for “arguments” and see a sample response
- Some Quick Tips: Language analysis and Video Session
- Avoid summarising and ensure a focus on purpose: sentences make a big difference: key to Language analysis
- See Suggested Responses and Paragraph Plans for typical persuasive texts
- Sample Responses to Past Exam (VCAA) papers
- Please see Sample VCAA Language Analysis Comments and Suggestions Year 12 exam
- Here are the paragraph samples from our session on Wednesday
- Sentences make a big difference: key to Language analysis
- See Paragraph Samples and Tips for EAL Language Analysis
- See Notes and Plans for No Sugar
- See short notes for No Sugar – examples of racism.
- Extra notes for No Sugar
Please send me a request with any other notes or samples you are looking for!
Other Schools: please contact me with your requests. I would like to expand this service to Year 12 Students and gain the support of local businesses for sponsorship of your students.